5.04.2012

Guest Post! Bri from Breezy Days

Hello Everyone :)
I asked my super awesome, sweet, and fabulous future sis-in-law to write a guest post for y'all
You should really check out her blog Breezy Days,
and get to know her!
Because she rocks!
xoxo
Hi all of you Stubborn readers!
My name is Bri Rios, and I'm the girl behind the lifestyle blog, Breezy Days.
I'm short, blonde, sassy, curvy, and awesome. {Ok, maybe that's just my opinion}.
Want to know more about me? Come on over and say hi!
Nikole, my future sis-in-law sent some questions over my way to answer, I hope you enjoy 'em!

1. What inspired you to start blogging? And what are your hopes for your blog?
I actually started a blog for a group English assignment at BYU. I had all boys in my group, and they decided that I should be the one to start a blog cause I'm a girl, and blogging is apparently a "girl thing". After the assignment was over, I started to post sporadically and realized I thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't really start getting "hardcore" about blogging until October/November 2011.
My hopes is that I have a big enough reader base to post opinions, thoughts, and outfits that inspire and positively influence my readers!


2. What are the top 5 things that make you happy?
Ryan {the husband}. Pan Dulce. Reading. New clothes. The warm sun.

3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would you live and why?
Hmmm, this is tricky. Being a California girl at heart, I'm a little biased and would have to say California. It has the mountains, the beach, awesome weather, no nonsense people, decent drivers, rivers, lakes, and DISNEYLAND. Yup, I would definitely choose Cali.


4. What is the biggest fashion "do" and "don't" in your opinion?
I think that classic pieces of clothing are a "do" in fashion, they never go out of style! A "don't" in fashion would definitely be purchasing clothes that don't fit your body type. Embrace what body type you have, and do it justice by dressing for your shape! 

5. What is your dream job?
I would love love love to work at a magazine. I might be a little magazine obsessed, but I just love the articles, photo shoots, and fashion. Working at a mag would include all my favorite things: being social, being creative, and working with fun people!


6. If you had to describe yourself as a disney princess, who would it be and why?
I would say that some days I'm Sleeping Beauty when I sleep in till noon. Most days I would say that I'm Rapunzel, because I love singing, dancing, and adventure! Plus the long blonde hair helps me to pretend that I'm in Tangled :)

Thanks so much Nikole for letting me guest post!

<3 Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment