5.08.2012

Taylor Tuesday's again!...?

It's a funny thing. How life unfurls... We always make plans and we always expect things to go according to how we want it, and we always.... well, not always, but a lot of times, it just doesn't go that way. I was expecting a lot of things to happen. And just within these past months, I have noticed a lot of things to not happen how I've expected it to. Which is fine! Come what may, and love it! Right? Usually...

Anywho, what I've come to realize is that no matter what happens to us, we are always in the drivers seat. So we don't have control over the weather, or how people be, or how they drive!! Ugh, Utah drivers. Like I was saying, we gotta just keep doing our thing. Fighting the good fight. Keep on keepin' on. Just gotta keep on trucking. 

My point I'm getting to is this:

A lot may happen to us, but what can we do about it?

Come what may, and love it.

Me and my baby girl have run into a lot of hiccups down the road of life. Our life. But we've adapted to this philosophy, and we are incredibly happy. We LOVE everything, because we're totes in love :) haha we're cute. But really.... Just enjoy life. In a good way. Not in a way where you would compromise your real happiness. Cuz that's duuuuumb. Pic of us now!



Love her. Love that she's a blogger. Still not too crazy about this idea of me doing things on here on a weekly basis cuz I don't know how receptive people are. But she loves it. And she loves me. 

What else matters? Not much, if anything. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment