4.25.2012

I'm The Kind of Girl


 I'm the kind of girl that takes pictures of herself.
 I'm the kind of girl that will do anything for sunshine.
I'm the kind of girl with an awful immune system.
I'm the kind of girl that can't leave the house without nail polish on
 I'm the kind of girl that gets jealous too easily
I'm the kind of girl who can't handle too much stress without breaking down
I'm the kind of girl that loves making things with her hands
I'm the kind of girl that loves sweet potato fries
   
I'm the kind of girl that doesn't really like chocolate
I'm the kind of girl that doesn't like being alone
I'm the kind of girl with an addiction to vintage and NO idea how to go about getting and using it
I'm the kind of girl that loves love

What kind of girl...or guy...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment