4.03.2012

My Fair Wedding Part 4

Part 1Part 2Part 3,

The date is set!
July 28th.
The time is confirmed!
1:00 pm
The place is booked
Mount Timpanogas Temple

Yes.
I love it.
It's happening!!!

Not only that, but I picked the Bridesmaid's dresses!!!



Oh...and my dress! :)

Mine is ivory, not white like this pic :)
AND we chose a theme for our reception!
That's right, folks.
Step on up to our Carnival Wedding Celebration :)

...something like this...I don't know what up with the big fish

I just gotta make sure I don't get caught up in the logistics of it all.
The reality is, I'm getting married.
I get to be with my absolute best friend for the rest of forever.
FOREVER :)
It's so special, and that's what it's all about.

Thanks to everyone who helped us to pick the special temple :)
~Nikole~

Post Script: What do y'all think? Any ideas for my wedding? :)


8 comments:

  1. i love it! you can have several tables or booths for carnival type games or activities. make it look really vintage an festive, the notebook fair grounds anyone!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a bunch of old vintage fabric i'm sure we could put to good use :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your dress and the bridesmaid dresses are SUPER pretty!! So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley...YOU'RE super pretty!! For realz.

      Delete
  4. Your dress is gorgeous! Love the carnival idea, my brother is getting married in May and they are planning the same theme for their reception -- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooo! Double celebration ;) I do love the carnival idea, and I think my dress is gorgeous too :) Thank you so much for the feedback!! :) <3

      Delete
  5. Love that idea! And are those pictures from pinterest? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. close! The first one is from ModCloth.com, and the second is from abbella bridal's blog, annnnnnnnnd the last one is from pinterest. I actually don't remember...but :D

      Delete