4.26.2012

The "L" Word

"Taylor, do you like me?"
" I love-...how much I like you"
That's not really the first time Taylor told me he loved me,
because he didn't really say "I love you"
But little does he know,
I count it.
I just feel like it counts.
Obviously, he felt it then. :)
My new art project...it's getting there..
 I LOVE love.
I do!
It's the best thing in the whole wide world!
Romantic love, family love, pet love, love!
Love
LOVE
lOvE
LoVe
It's the best.
And my love?
Well...he got screwed over
So.
HE'S COMING HOME!!!
 I spent almost every dime I have on his ticket home
and we may now be in a bit of a financial bind
with a wedding coming up
that we're paying for on our own..
but guess what!
I don't care!
So, he went to DC
and trained for 2 weeks
and even started selling for the company
and was working harder than anything to be amazing
to sell and sell and sell
to provide for his baby girl :)
and now he's coming home..
But this was NOT a pointless trip.
I promise.
Sometimes, God puts you through a point B when you want to get to point C
(yes, I'm very religious :) )
Sometimes you pray and pray and get an answer that tells you to go through with something
and then
it's a terrible experience, or seems pointless, or just bad.
But if God gave you the okay,
then there's a reason.
:)
I'm just happy!
He's coming home!!
:)
:D
:)
:D
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS: Last day for photo entries :)

1 comment:

  1. good for you that you're staying positive and can see a reason behind everything :)

    ReplyDelete